We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vail snow condition

Brazil
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
vail snow condition

hello everybody!! i`m going to Vail on january 8 and i really wanna know if it is a got time to go. i`m going to snowboard . does it have a lot of snow on Vail in this time???!!!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: vail snow condition

short answer . . . yes.

good snow, value season so prices are less, but can be cold.

Brazil
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vail snow condition

thanks God and Luv2SK !!!

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vail snow condition

Snow conditions won't be a problem in January....and it's a great time to come visit - less crowds, good deals.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vail snow condition

How are the snow conditions going to be next week? Are there any other nearby resorts (within an hour) with better conditions?

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: vail snow condition

good link for long range forecast at CO resorts

www.snowforecast.com/ColoradoSkiResorts

Edited: 02 December 2009, 20:47
Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vail snow condition

It's DUMPING right now! YES!!! Thank you snow gods!! Check in for the snow totals at www.snow.com

7. Re: vail snow condition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2010, 05:19