We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrabelle or Autria Haus

Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
440 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Arrabelle or Autria Haus

I am looking at a 2 wk rental in Vail and have prices on these that are about the same. The Austria Haus view are better in that it looks over covered bridge and Arrabelle looks over a court yard. Any suggestions? I also can do the last two wks of July or first two weeks of Aug. It looks like more events going on in July at the amphitheater. Is that a better time? I also know that Arrabelle has A/C and Austria Haus does not and being from Houston we are a/c fanatics.

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrabelle or Autria Haus

IMO, I'd choose Austria House! You are smack dab in the center of Vail Village, right at the bus stop, walking distance to the Amphitheatre etc etc. We only have about a week or two when air conditioning is needed. It cools off so much in the evenings that you need a sweater, so just open your windows! We don't have humidity or bugs (unlike Houston) so most people can survive without A/C. Most units will have fans. No units that I am aware of at Austria House face due west so the rooms should not get overly hot. As far as activities, July features symphonies August features dance check out www.vvf.org or www.snow.com for lists of performances & activities!

2. Re: Arrabelle or Autria Haus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 05:17