We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lift Tickets from Orbitz

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Lift Tickets from Orbitz

I missed the cut off time to order lift tickets from the Beaver Creek website. We are flying out in 6 days so no time to wait for delivery. I did find, however, that you can purchase the tickets from Orbitz for the same price with a 3 day advance requirement and just print out the voucher and take it to the ticket window. Is this the case? I wanted to double check since they are such an expensive purchase!

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
265 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lift Tickets from Orbitz

I've never heard of buying lift tickets from an online travel site. Not to say that it's not legit, but it may not be your best option...

There are some places in the Denver area you can pick up discount tickets before you head up to the mountains (assuming you're flying into Denver). Try calling one or all 3 and they'll give you more info.

Colorado Ski & Golf - 3 locations around Denver: http://www.coloradoskiandgolf.com/

Sports Authority - at least 10 locations around Denver: …sportsauthority.com/sporting-goods-lakewood…

King Soopers (local chain of grocery stores owned by Kroger, sell discount tickets to a lot of different activities): http://www.kingsoopers.com/Pages/default.aspx

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lift Tickets from Orbitz

Thanks for the tip but we are flying direct into Vail. I went ahead and bought them - found great reviews on the Expedia version of this voucher and it looks legit. We will see - if not it was an expensive gamble! I have used Orbitz a lot and it is a legitimate company so hopefully it works out. Just needed tickets for my husband and I as the kids are doing ski school with included lift.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lift Tickets from Orbitz

Orbitz is fine. You'll have no prob. The 3 places co_trav recommended don't sell Vail lift tix anyway.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lift Tickets from Orbitz

Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz lift tickets to all the resorts are always legitimate as they are contracted travel companies with most every ski resort.

5. Re: Lift Tickets from Orbitz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 18:17