We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vail Condo?

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
278 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Vail Condo?

We have decided to come back to CO this February! Now I need some input on condo lodging. We usually stay at Keystone (for around $100 per night) and ski Breck, Keystone, and ABasin.

This year we want to ski Vail twice and BC- just me and my son, so a one bedroom with a foldout is perfectly fine. We don't need anything that fancy, but we would like a pool and hot tub =) We will have a car, so driving a little is not a problem- I mean we don't need slopeside.

Any suggestions would be great, maybe VRBO?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,592 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vail Condo?

Hi brumor I am no expert for Vail, but I think it will be hard to get close to 100.00 a night. Is that your budget? We paid that for a room at the Roost.....http://roost-vail-lodging.com

Overall, just so you know everything at Vail/BC will be more $$ than at Keystone/A-Basin.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
278 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vail Condo?

Nah, I realize that. Looking for around $150. I know even that might be tough, but we are booking early, and in Feb. I'm searching like crazy! Anyone have a nice, cheap condo near Vail?

3. Re: Vail Condo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2011, 21:41
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
1,022 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vail Condo?

Just booked a condo today and $400/tax is the cheapest I found in Golden Peak in March. I agree try the Roost, but Vail is much more expensive then Keystone.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vail Condo?

Try VRBO for Avon, Eagle-Vail, Minturn and Edwards. There is also a Comfort Inn in Avon as well as some others that are less expensive, however they are under the Beaver Creek Hotels listings in Trip Advisor. You could always try priceline too.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vail Condo?

I have seen on previous TA posts www.VailOnSale.com suggested as a good resource for lodging.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
278 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vail Condo?

Thanks everyone! I am searching like crazy! This place looks cool, and it's 3 nights for $320:

http://www.vailrentals.com/property/23485

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
1,022 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vail Condo?

Sounds like a good deal, sounds like you've increased your budget. on vrbo.com also check under Golden Peak one of the units in All Seasons which is across the street from the Riva Bahn lift might work with your increased budget.

9. Re: Vail Condo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2011, 21:41
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
278 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Vail Condo?

Oh... hehe. I'll keep looking. I want to spend under $200 per night if possible. Or maybe stay in Keystone again and drive to Vail? I think I need to really look more away from Vail, but not too far of a drive. Good thing I didn't decide on Aspen, LOL.