We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Weekend in Vail Dec 2-4

Madison, AL
5 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Weekend in Vail Dec 2-4

Ok, so my hubby and I are coming to Vail tis weekend and this is the first adults only weekend we have had in quite some time. Looking for suggestions on great romantic dinner, good bars with live music and all great eats. I am a foodie that loves to do small portions and drinks at a number of places during one day to get the local flavor. We are a professional couple in our early 40s that are young at heart but do not want to hang out with nothing but 21 year olds either. Any help would be great!! BTW, We are staying at The Sebastian.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Weekend in Vail Dec 2-4

Frost, the bar at the Sebastian is a great place for a more adult aprés. Matsuhisa opened recently and is very good, Ludwigs at the Sonnenalp had a new menu that is seafood focused, but it's not posted on their site yet. The new sit down restaurant on the mountain is opening on the 1st, the menu looks very good, lunch only it's called The 10th. La Bottega is romantic, Terra Bistro, Sweet Basil & La Tour are consistently good.

2. Re: Romantic Weekend in Vail Dec 2-4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 04:41