We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

Hello we will be staying at this site knowing we will be about 7 minute shuttle ride to mtn. Family of 4 and know I thinking should we rent powder skies or bring our own shape ski equipment?

We are still looking at rent a car cuz we would like at ski beaver creek for 2 days as well as

vail... If weather permits would like to drive to glenwood springs and bring kids swimming one day.... Is there bus service from vail village that could also bring us there???

The only thing we have are our plane tickets and confirmation of condo. Still have to figure out equipment and car issue. My child has food allergies so we plan on having breakfast and dinner in condo so a car to go to grocery store is what we are planning...

Does anybody know I'd Marriott streamside evergreen pool is ok for kids....?

Thank u!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
6,149 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

If you have your own equipment, bring it.

Parker, CO
Level Contributor
791 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

There is a grocery store less than 1 mile from Marriott Streamside. I think given your goal of cooking a lot, that a car would be necessary.

The pool at Streamside is great for kids. It's half indoors and half outdoors. I saw lots of kids in there having a fun time. There is also a hot tub in the indoor pool area that kids were playing in.

Have a great trip!

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

Thanks!

Is vail.com the only place to purchase ski tickets sine it is too late to purchase epic pass...

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

^^yes, either there or at the window.

5. Re: Marriott streamside evergreen Feb 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 06:16