We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to return - best travel options

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport England
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Need to return - best travel options

Been a couple of years since we were last in vail . After seeing the Lyndsey vonn ticket office video I was reminded that I NEED to go back next year.

Looking at a two week stay.

I'd apreciate any tips from uk visitors as to the best value way if getting to, and stating in vail, ie did you find best value was a package or flights and hotel booking independently ?

Thanks

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,725 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need to return - best travel options

We have been skiing that first weekend of April for years and years. It is our anniversary, and we often celebrate with a few days at a different resort rather than my home mountain. I can not remember it ever being a bad time. Late season skiing is always better than early season skiing.

Vail is high in elevation as well. Keep planning, see you next year! As Babalax mentioned the resorts are known to extend the season because of the epic snows we get in spring.

Stockport England
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need to return - best travel options

Thank you Ali, and see you next year ! ( hopefully )

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,725 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Need to return - best travel options

You are welcome, I will keep an eye out for you!

14. Re: Need to return - best travel options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:17