We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antlers at Vail....is this within walking distance

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Antlers at Vail....is this within walking distance

Is this lodge within walking distance to anything in Vail? My husband and I won't have a car out there....I'm trying to decide where to stay!!! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Vail
Vail
Colorado
Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antlers at Vail....is this within walking distance

You won't need a car in Vail - most things are walking distance and there is a great free shuttle service. The Antlers is walking distance from the Gondola and Lionshead Village. If you stay at the Antlers, make sure to request a "new" unit - they did a renovation a few years back and the new units are much nicer/higher quality than the "old" units.

If you don't have your lodging yet, be sure to shop around. Vail has a great program called the Lodging Quality Assurance program which rates all rental properties - so you can compare different properties with an unbiased rating.

And don't forget to check Vail.com for lift ticket packages or Vail.net for individual property specials!

Mentioned in this post
Vail
Vail
Colorado
Antlers at Vail
Antlers at Vail
823 Reviews
Vail, CO
2. Re: Antlers at Vail....is this within walking distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 16:16