We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i cant decide where to stay

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mexico
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
i cant decide where to stay

Im between the austria hauss, tivoli lodge and the christiania

I would like some information of this properties

I appreciated your help

thanks

Wash. DC
Level Contributor
67 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i cant decide where to stay

I have not seen tivoli since it was remodeled. Austria Haus is probably the nicest of all three, followed by tivoli, followed by christiania. Christiania is probably most convenient to the slopes, followed closely by tivoli and then austria house. Tivoli and christiania are more friendly kind of places. Austria haus is more formal. If you were asking me, it would be (1) christiania; (2) Tivoli and (3) Austria Haus, but those are just my preferences. i like small, cozy, and convenient. That's christiania. All three, however, are terrific places to stay. you would be quite happy at any of them.

mexico
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i cant decide where to stay

do you know if christiania has a hot tub?

mexico
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i cant decide where to stay

how far is austria hauss from the gondola?

Wash. DC
Level Contributor
67 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i cant decide where to stay

Christiania has a large outdoor pool that is quite warm and has whirlpool jets built into the sides at one end. So, you can sit in the pool like a hot tub on one end and have the jets loosen up old and tight muscles. It's not as hot as a hot tub, but its hot enough and quite nice.

From the Austria Haus, you would take the shuttle bus to Lionshead and then walk from the shuttle bus stop to the Gondola.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: i cant decide where to stay

Austria Haus is definately the nicest of the three, followed by Tivoli. Both are top-of-the-line locations and have great service and amenities. You can walk to the Vista Bahn or catch the bus to the Gondola.

6. Re: i cant decide where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 13:17