We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vail nightlife

Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vail nightlife

My girlfriend and I are going to Vail in a few weeks and were looking for suggestions for nightlife. We are in our thirty’s and like nice martini lounges or quaint pubs. We are staying at the Cascades. Any suggestions?

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vail nightlife

Not too many high-end martini type bars here in Vail. For a nice, high-class environment, I would recommend Mickey's Paino Bar at the Lodge at Vail or the Kings Club at the Sonnenalp. You may also appreciate The George (pub) and Pepi's.

The Cascade has a nice bar area, but the others are a bit more lively.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vail nightlife

If you go to Pepi's get there before lift lines close. Inside seating fills up fast and that's where you want to be IMHO.

3. Re: Vail nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:20