We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter Park alpine slides

Madison, Wisconsin
5 posts
Save Topic
Winter Park alpine slides

We are going to Winter Park sometime next week and I just wanted to see if there are any insider tips to getting discount rates. AAA or online booking, etc. There will be 10 of us that need tickets.

Thanks for any info!!!

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
666 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter Park alpine slides

We went a few weeks ago and saved quite a bit by ordering the tickets in advance. We wanted the full day passes, which would have cost $49 if we bought them once we got there. I ordered ahead and paid only $39 per ticket (cheaper than the 1/2 day pass, which is $44). There is no advance discount on the 1/2 day pass.

Hope this helps.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter Park alpine slides

Thanks! I did see that on the website, just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss any coupons in books or AAA discounts, etc.

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
666 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter Park alpine slides

One other thing that they don't exactly advertise. It rained in the afternoon (what else is new???) and at first they closed only the alpine slide and the Zephyr chair lift, but little by little everything else closed too. They tried to reopen, and did very briefly, only to have thunderstorms/rain come again. We got a partial refund based on the amount of time we had been there and how many rides we had gone on. I was pleased with our refund.

4. Re: Winter Park alpine slides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 08:22