We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter Park lift ticket sale

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,605 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Winter Park lift ticket sale

They have a 52" base, more snow today. We skied there last weekend and conditions were very good.

72 Hour Lift Ticket Sale

These deals are only valid until Sunday, February 24 at 8am. Save up to 42% Off Window Rates

Ski and ride for as low as $60 when you buy lift tickets now for February 25 – March 1, or March 4-8. Quantities are limited, and these deals will disappear in 72 hours, so lock in the savings now! Single day tickets available.

winterparkresort.com/tickets-and-passes/lift…

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,605 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter Park lift ticket sale

Bumping... this deal is only valid until 2/24.

Burkburnett, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter Park lift ticket sale

I recently visited WinterPark Ski Area and had a one day lift ticket left unused. I was told by the ticket office that it can be used by anyone else, they just have to come exchange at the ticket window.. I've got it on ebay if anyone's interested..

3. Re: Winter Park lift ticket sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:18