We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch Suggestions within 20 min of Danbury

Which Danbury hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch Suggestions within 20 min of Danbury

I'm local to the Danbury area, and I'm looking for recommendations for brunch this coming Sunday. Anybody know of a great place in our neck of the woods?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
340 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch Suggestions within 20 min of Danbury

It gets mixed reviews but a lot of people go to Kings's Route 25 in Newtown. You could also go to Leo's in Southbury. Not that far from Danbury.

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch Suggestions within 20 min of Danbury

Thanks, Jeanne. I did some researching on my own and I think we're going to try Fairchild's at the Ethan Allen in Danbury. Seems like a decent selection @ a good price. Anyone else done brunch there?

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch Suggestions within 20 min of Danbury

Thought I'd pop back and say that we decided to try Fairfield's @ The Ethan Allen Inn in Danbury for brunch yesterday. Very pleasant surprise! $19.95 per person - all you can eat - fresh Belgian waffles made to order, with cream & strawberries, omelets made to order with lots of ingredients offered, several types of quiche, hash browns, sausage, bacon, bagels/muffins/cookies/cakes/puddings; hand carved roast beef, seafood chowder, roast chicken, pork loin w/shitake glaze; full salad bar included fruit salad and sides; fresh shrimp bar; rice pilaf, green beans, coffee, juice, tea. Mimosa's for only $2.50 extra.

Clean. Linen tablecloths and napkins. Attentive service by clean/polite staff. Would definitely, and am, recommending this place.

4. Re: Sunday Brunch Suggestions within 20 min of Danbury

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 20:15