We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foliage this weekend in Kent?

Boston...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Foliage this weekend in Kent?

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of drive down to Kent this weekend (October 11) for some foliage viewing. The Connecticut online foliage tracker shows the leaves in Kent are in "peak" while others show that the foliage is still "low and pre-peak." Could anyone suggest how foliage will look like in Kent this weekend? Definitely don't want to make the drive to find the leaves are still green....Thanks so much!!

3 replies to this topic
Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foliage this weekend in Kent?

It's lovely......I live nearby and I'd call it as near peak today. By this weekend, it should be glorious. Hopefully the rain showers will hold off....

morris, ct
Level Contributor
218 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foliage this weekend in Kent?

I also live in NW CT... and the weather forecasters last Friday said last weekend was moderate color... and this week they are stating that this weekend should be peak... or close to peak. Colors are really nice this year... a ton of gold, and with the afternoon light it is just gorgeous. We had a spectacular sunset last night. The only impediment could be weather... if there is a lot of rain or wind, leaves could come down.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foliage this weekend in Kent?

Very beautiful views this year.

Some pockets of lower elevations or shady areas may not be peak --but they are all very close to peak right now.

You'll love it.....

Reply to: Foliage this weekend in Kent?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kent