We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foxwoods,

Newburyport Ma
Level Contributor
508 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Foxwoods,

will be going to Foxwoods in July, and have tix for the legands concerts, has anyone been to yet? and how was it? thanks Tom

Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Foxwoods,

Tom,

We have seen many legends concerts and they are great. You will not be disappointed. We are going to the ones at Foxwoods in July . Have a great time!!

Patti

Newburyport Ma
Level Contributor
508 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foxwoods,

Patti thank you for your reply

Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Foxwoods,

Tom

You are very welcome . Let me know what youthink when you see the show.

Patti

Newburyport Ma
Level Contributor
508 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foxwoods,

I will, staying 2 nights, and will have TR report when I get back, end of July

ny
Level Contributor
1,909 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Foxwoods,

i saw a legends concert at ballys a/c and i liked the tom jones impersonater better than the real tom jones. one of the best concerts i saw was the rat pack at mohegan. i always look to see where they are playing.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
305 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Foxwoods,

Hi

I also saw Legends in Concert" in A/C they were great. I think you will really enjoy the show.

7. Re: Foxwoods,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2009, 05:32
Get answers to your questions about Ledyard
More Ledyard Topics