We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystic Aquarium discounts?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Mystic Aquarium discounts?

My son & his girlfriend are heading to CT tomorrow, and the Aquarium is high on the girlfriend's list. Since they're both recent (and still unemployed) college graduates, they'd welcome a lead on discounted admission. Nothing on the Aquarium's web site nor has Google yielded anything for them so far as he can find. Might the Mystic Visitors Information Center have a coupon or special deal?

THANKS so much!

conn
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystic Aquarium discounts?

there is a very good discount deal when you buy a combanation ticket with the seaport. other than that I don't know of any adult discounts

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystic Aquarium discounts?

Thanks, my son saw the combination-tickets but $52/person is a stretch for them.... especially since he was at Mystic Seaport last Thanksgiving & isn't feeling any great urge to make a repeat visit right now ;-)

Massachusetts
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystic Aquarium discounts?

My husband and I plan to visit the area this weekend. I have been searching for discounts to the Aquarium, too. Please if you find anything, post it, and I will do the same. Thanks and good luck.

Southern NJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystic Aquarium discounts?

I searched like others and could not find discounts in any of the publications offered in the Mystic area. Check with ticketing and see if they are offering any discounts at gate.

Connecticut
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystic Aquarium discounts?

More often than not, public libraries will have passes for discounted admission but they often get reserved very quickly. Also, if you own a Big Y card, then you can get $2 off admission for adults. It's not much, but every little bit helps!

bigy.com/esc/…wnderfl_wntr_conn.php

6. Re: Mystic Aquarium discounts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mystic
Recent Conversations