We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner in Mystic

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
656 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner in Mystic

Traveling to Mystic for Thanksgiving with family for a weekend getaway. We have 3 daughters, ages 10,9 and 5. Where can we get a traditional Thanksgiving dinner where children would be acceptable....ie: a children's menu available. Heard good things about Capitan Daniel Packer Inne. Any other places or suggestions? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Mystic
Mystic
Connecticut
The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Mystic

Cptn. Daniel Packer Inn will be great. It's an old tavern, stone walls, fireplace downstairs (not sure of the upstairs) but very cozy and 'Olde New England'. Have you made your reservation yet?

Home
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Mystic

Latitude 41 is at Mystic Seaport. They have a buffet from 11:30-5:30 and there are children's prices so children must be welcome:

mysticseaport.org/files/site_files/Coastal_G…

I've always loved Dan Packer, so I doubt you could go wrong there.

I have relatives who love Flood Tide at the Inn at Mystic. They get great reviews and iffy reviews. I've always been surprised and pleased at how good the food is, but I may just be lucky with what I order. We do bring our children there, it's not a problem.

Mentioned in this post
Mystic Seaport
Mystic Seaport
2,701 Reviews
Mystic, CT
Inn at Mystic
Inn at Mystic
814 Reviews
Mystic, CT
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Mystic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 05:16