We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommadations with four beds....HELP

cape cod
7 posts
Save Topic
accommadations with four beds....HELP

I've been searching the web for days...I'm looking for a place to stay the end of September for 5 nights for four woman...we all want our own bed, and we want to be together...any ideas??vacation home, condo, townhouse...anything that keeps us together. Thanks.....

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommadations with four beds....HELP

Call the Norwich Inn and Spa (800-ASK-4SPA)

I stayed there a couple of years ago with 3 other girls and we had the "family" room, which was essentially two rooms ajoined by a huge bath, both rooms had sitting areas too.

It worked very well.

They also have villas on the property, have also stayed there, the one we were in had a loft with a king (maybe they have ones with 2 doubles?) and a murphy bed in the living room.

Have you considered just getting a roll-a-way or two added to a small suite or regular room with 2 doubles??

I often travel with other girls to the islands and that is what we do- 2 doubles and 1 or 2 roll-a-ways added in...sounds cramped- but it's so much more fun to all be together!

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommadations with four beds....HELP

BTW Norwich isn't too far from Mystic- hope this helps!