We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants with outdoor seating?

Provincetown...
1 post
Save Topic
restaurants with outdoor seating?

Will be passing through New Haven and want to have lunch, preferably in town. Web tells me there is ONE place, and that is on Long Wharf. While this reminds me of the New Haven I remember from college in the 1970s, I can't believe it is true. We will have our small dog with us and so need outdoor access. Any ideas? Cost not an issue; would like something nice-ish.

Mentioned in this post
New Haven
New Haven
Connecticut
Southbury...
Level Contributor
87 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants with outdoor seating?

Caseus Fromagerie Bistro

93 Whitney Avenue

New Haven, CT 06510

http://caseusnewhaven.com/menus-hours-info/

Mentioned in this post
Caseus
Caseus
275 Reviews
New Haven, CT
New Haven
New Haven
Connecticut
Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants with outdoor seating?

There are many restuarants in downtown NewHaven around Yale and the green area. I would drive in park and walk around and you will be sure to find something.

New Haven, CT
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants with outdoor seating?

In downtown New Haven there are some places around the intersection of College St and Chapel St. There is Claires for healty food and an italian restaurant next door called Basta has a few outside tables. There are a few more places on College st which is a nice section of town

Mentioned in this post
New Haven
New Haven
Connecticut
Basta
Basta
137 Reviews
New Haven, CT
4. Re: restaurants with outdoor seating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about New Haven