We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

Please give your opinion.

Thanks. Lucia

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,273 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

I've eaten at the ones in Vegas several times. I love it for breakfast, find it so-so for dinner. They do make excellent cocktails.

Everything I've had for breakfast - french toast, pancakes, eggs, biscuits - has been fantastic. Dinner can be hit or miss. Chicken and waffles was blah, as was the hammered pork tenderloin sandwich. Pasta was quite good. Portions are MASSIVE.

I think it will be a good addition to Mohegan's dining options.

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,683 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

Oh, they opened one? Eaten at the one in Vegas - their Chicken and Waffles was delicious, the other entrees were average - will have to try Mohegan.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
27,254 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

Big portions can never finish it went to the one in Vegas.

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
387 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

Ate at the Mohegan location New Years day and it was a disaster. The servers didn't have a clue and the Manager was useless, waited 70 minutes to sit and that was after pointing out that half the tables were empty. My guess is that the service will improve once the place is open for a while. It better or they wont be around for long. The Vegas location at the IP/Quad is awesome. The service was at Mohegan was so bad it is hard to describe. They didnt even know how to Make a bloody mary or run the tab. way understaffed. It seemed like they rushed to open. I do think it will get better once they get their feet under them.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
27,254 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

Vegas locatipn more superior.

Tarrytown, New York
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

Had it opening day. Decided to order it and take it back to the room. Service wasnt great but they did just recently open.

Food was really good IMO, huge portions similar to Vegas. Definitely get more bang for your buck.

Norwalk, Connecticut
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

We ate there twice in January. Both visits were very good. Excellent food (alot of food) and service was perfect. They have settled in just fine. Expect a wait to be seated but worth it.

8. Re: What does everyone think of Hash House a Go Go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Uncasville