We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a large summer rental

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Bethany Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a large summer rental

My family has vacationed together for 40 years. Our goal is a 9 bedroom house, oceanblock, relatively new, clean and nicely furnished -- Bethany, South Bethany, North Bethany, Dewey or Rehobeth. Any suggestions?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a large summer rental

My recommendation is to contact a realtor in the area and talk to them about your needs. You can get a list of realtors for Rehoboth, Dewey Beach and Lewes on www.beach-fun.com. For Bethany, I would see what they have on their Chamber of Commerce or tourism website for realtors.

As another suggestions (and I'm sure you have already thought of this), but we have family that has 8 adults and 9 children that vacation together at the shore every summer. To solve their sleeping space issues they look for a duplex where they can rent the whole thing or two townhouses side by side in the case where a single house cannot meet their needs.

Good Luck!

dctravel

washington, dc
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a large summer rental

Another option might be to rent two houses near each other. We have had renters who rent our house in South Bethany, which is on the small side, and also a large one at the end of the block. The families visit back and forth and can all go to the beach together, it seems to work out well for them.

3. Re: Looking for a large summer rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Bethany Beach