We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wi fi

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Dewey Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
wi fi

Anyone know where they have free wi fi in dewey beach? Thanks

Clifton, VA
Level Contributor
314 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wi fi

There are two places I know of in Dewey that have "free" WiFi:

(1) a little coffee shop across Rte 1 from the old "Theo's" restaurant at the corner of Swede St. and Route 1. Their hours can be a little sporadic, but it's very close to where I always stay.

(2) the bookstore & coffee shop in the same complex as the "Lighthouse" restaurant.

Of course, nothing in live is ever really "free", and I always buy at least a cup of coffee or an iced tea while sitting in their furniture, with my laptop on their table, enjoying their air conditioning!

Chester County's...
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wi fi

Rute --

I had thought of BooksAndCoffee, the place near the Lighthouse, too. But I didn't see anything on their website that mentioned free wi-fi anymore.

Is DP Dough the other place? I found that on http://www.wififreespot.com/de.html but I don't know where it is.

Good luck, teach. If you can't find wifi in Dewey, both Rehoboth and Lewes have nice public libraries.

3. Re: wi fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Dewey Beach