We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dagworthy Street with Tweens?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Lancaster...
1 post
Save Topic
Dagworthy Street with Tweens?

It's been a long time since I've been to Dewey and want to make sure we won't be surrounded by too much rowdiness. Kids are 13 and 10 so not worried about some ruckus but also don't want to be in the middle of 3am parties. Any thoughts to share? Thanks! House is on the bay side on Dagworthy.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dagworthy Street with Tweens?
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

Dewey is known for a younger crowd with nightlife. All of this depends on when you are staying, some days and nights are different than others. Rehoboth and Bethany are known for family friendly vacations.

For trip ideas: www. visitdelaware.com

Enjoy your stay!!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
1,270 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dagworthy Street with Tweens?

I do not know when you are planning on staying, but they are now holding Movie Night (Mon) & Bonfire Night (Wed) on the beach at Dagsworthy Street. It is kid themed movies on Mondays & bonfires with Smores on Wednesday. I do not know what the turn out has been like, but know that these are events held at Dagsworthy street.

https:/…dewey-beach-activities.html

3. Re: Dagworthy Street with Tweens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Dewey Beach