We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day-pass for parking?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg, PA
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day-pass for parking?

I am planning on taking a daytrip to Rehoboth tomorrow with my husband. We are hoping to find a nice centralized location near the boardwalk to park and use our car as a "home base" for the day. We don't mind parallel parking in busy areas. I have seen a lot of different theories on parking in Rehoboth, so I am just wondering if there is a way for us to get a permit to park for the day. If so, where would we be able to get one? If not, are the meters reasonable?

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to spending the day in Rehoboth, it's such an adorable and fun town!

Brandywine Valley...
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day-pass for parking?

Info on parking fees:

rehoboth.com/community/visitors-services.html

Note that after Labor Day, permits are NOT required in the non-metered areas. So drive a few blocks off Rehoboth Ave. and look for marked (but not metered) spaces. You can park there for free now.

2. Re: Day-pass for parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 06:22