We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
42 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

Hey Reho fans!!!

A friend of mine in Baltimore gave me a tip: Sign up for the Baltimore deals at Groupon.com, because there are discounts for Reho-area businesses.

For example, I snagged a $50 gift card to Nourish for $25! I have not been to this establishment (it opened since my last trip), but it serves food to go and has a small market. I will be in Reho for more than a week this summer, so I was planning on purchasing some food to take back to my hotel anyway (which will be a little cheaper than going out all the time).

As mentioned in another post, you can get $25 gift cards to Cloud 9 (restaurant and bar) on Restaurant.com for $10. I entered a special discount code (BONUS) and got the card for $2.

Anyone else: Feel free to post discount tips and tricks. We can all live it up on the cheap in Reho this summer!

Chester County's...
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

We spend more time in Dewey off season than during the season. So for the past few years, we've gotten real value from the dining discount card offered through the Cape Gazette. It's valid mid-September to mid-May.

delawarebeachguides.com/beachoriginals/

Some very good restaurants participate, and generally you've paid for the card after two meals out. We're down at the beach during the week as well as on weekends, so there's nearly always a place to visit when we're there.

Chester County's...
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

Another thought: If you have favorite restaurants in the Lewes/Rehoboth/ Dewey/Bethany area, visit the individual website and sign up for their email newsletter. We get regular emails from Nage, one of our absolute faves. As a result, last Saturday we attended a cooking demo followed by a lovely three-course lunch -- for 50 bucks a head, which we thought was a fabulous price for the three-hour experience, not to mention the recipes we brought home.

Along the same lines, Big Fish Grill offers fall and early winter cooking demo sessions that start around 10 and end around 2 on a Saturday, after you've sampled so much food you won't want to eat again all day. A little pricier, as I remember, but well worth it.

I know some people come to the Delaware beaches only between Easter and a little after Labor Day . . . but there are lots of opportunities for foodies in the shoulder and off-seasons, too.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
58 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

The Wilmington Groupon list also provides for the beach area.

Salisbury, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

Check out http://www.DelmarvalistDailyDeal.com Local Deals for all of Delmarva beaches...

Salisbury, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

Check out http://www.DelmarvalistDailyDeal.com. 50-90% Off tons of places for all of the local Delmarva Beaches!

Bethany Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

Nourish is the best!!!

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,367 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

As a resident, I get some pretty good coupons in the mail. Some of the best are in "Clipper Magazine" (you may get one at home).

You can try

www.couponclipper.com

to find these for Rehoboth (zip code is 19971)

This magazine has recently started a new program very similar to restaurants.com, where you pay $15. for a $30. coupon, etc. It does not yet have additional bonus codes, but includes other businesses besides restaurants:

www.doubletakedeals.com

8. Re: Rehoboth Beach-area discounts on Groupon, Other Sites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 02:15