We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at The Shore Inn lately?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
69 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at The Shore Inn lately?

Just wondering because there are no photos on TA and reviews are limited.

Pottstown...
Level Contributor
106 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at The Shore Inn lately?

I can tell you it looks like it is open for business, as I've been driving by it every day for the last week. Other than missing the rainbow flag that they have always had out front, looks the same as in the past.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at The Shore Inn lately?
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

I've never stayed there but as the poster mentioned above - it certainly looks like its open for buisness! Enjoy your stay!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
42 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at The Shore Inn lately?

It's open! I would have stayed there this season, but there was no availability for the dates I needed.

I haven't stayed there before, but on my way out of town, I stopped by. The owners were there and gave me a tour and even let me relax for a few before I began a long drive back home. The sun deck area has plenty of places to lay out and tan, as well as a hot tub and showers. While I was there, several guests came through, and they all seemed very nice.

It has a bed & breakfast feeling, in that the owners interacted with the guests a lot, and some of the guests ate meals or had drinks on the sun deck together.

The friend I was with thought that the Shore Inn was too long of a walk to the downtown area -- but it's only about 10 minutes. We do North Shores Beach/Gordon's Pond instead of Poodle, so we would have to ride our bikes or drive anyway. But the walk to the restaurants and bars on Baltimore, Rehoboth and Wilmington Avenues really is only about 10 minutes or less away by foot, and the walk is a straight shot down Rehoboth.

I hope to stay there next year!

4. Re: Has anyone stayed at The Shore Inn lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 00:17