We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding things to do.

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Need help finding things to do.

My family and I are headed to Rehoboth on the 14th. Just wondering what is open and what is fun to do. I have small kids 8 yr old and a 5 yr old. Suggestions would be great! Thanks

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,084 posts
1,121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help finding things to do.

More stuff is open on the weekends this time of year. How long are you visiting?

I believe Midway Speedway Park & Fire Mountain Golf are open on the weekends (off season) as long as the weather is good. Ryan's Indoor Mini Golf was open last weekend when I was down at the boardwalk. Also, the Nanticoke Museum is open year round. I believe Dawn's Country Market is open..they have a petting zoo that the kids might like. If it is a nice day, you can visit one of the local parks or tot lots. You could always take a cruise on the Lewes-Cape May Ferry..over & back just for fun. There is the Midway Movie Theater. If you go to OC you can go to the Carousel and go ice skating. The Zwaanandael Museum is open year round.

Hope this helps some.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help finding things to do.

Thank you. That does help. We are only there for the week. Would have lived to stay thur the weekend but have things going on at home. We will check out ur tips. Thanks again

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help finding things to do.
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

Sherry - What did you wind up doing while you were in town? It's always good to hear recommended child-friendly suggestions. Your thoughts are appreciated! :)

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
721 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help finding things to do.

It is going to be pretty busy this weekend with the Jazz Festival in town..We are on our way tomorrow for the festivities!

5. Re: Need help finding things to do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 05:17