We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one night stays

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Branford...
Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
one night stays

we will be returning from north carolina to connecticut on july 12th. we would like to extend our vacation one more day. do any hotels in rehoboth accommodate one night stays? it will be a party of 5 families.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
572 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one night stays

Yes you can probably find hotel rooms, but reserve now.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
1,102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: one night stays

HI. Try the anchorage motel. I believe they have a no minimum night stay policy. It is midway between Lewes & Rehoboth across from the McDonalds & Burger King, just north of route 24.

http://anchoragemotelinc.com/

Hope this helps!

Macungie...
Level Contributor
84 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: one night stays

A little further away from the beach will be easier to find and not have a minimum night stay.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
572 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: one night stays

I have to disagree with daisyferret1; I would not recommend the Anchorage Motel. It's very outdated, and I don't think you would be happy there. If you are going to stay out on the highway, maybe look at Holiday Inn Express or the brand new Hyatt Place (in Dewey). But I think you might find something in town -- try The Breakers, Avenue Inn, Beach View Motel and Brighton Suites.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: one night stays

One night stay on a Saturday night in July might be hard to find at a reasonable rate . Why not use Tripadvisor? Type in town and your date in the form.

Lewes, Delaware
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: one night stays

Here's some good advice. The area is great and I suggest it often, but not to you for three reasons. First, you'll either stay in a not-so-nice place or spend a fortune, if you can find a place - which I doubt. Second, traffic getting into Rehoboth is likely to be heavy as you'll be passing Ocean City, Md,, Bethany, Dewey, and ocean beaches on your way - plus Rehoboth traffic. Third, you'll find a lot of traffic leaving Rehoboth on a Sunday.

My suggestion: Philly.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
572 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: one night stays

Philly in July is really not all that fun. The brand new Hyatt Place in Dewey might be an option.

8. Re: one night stays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 07:16