We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nachos for a Brit??!!

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Nachos for a Brit??!!

Hi

We get rubbish nachos over here in the UK and we are returning this year as we love your area so much but just wandered can anyone recommend a place to get some really good nachos?

Would appreciate any tips!

Cheers

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nachos for a Brit??!!

I love this question!

The nachos at Dogfish Head are pretty good (chili nachos), and of course their beer is wonderful.

I have not had them, but others have talked well of the Frogg Pond (www.thepondrehoboth.com/great-food.html).

I have always liked Zogg's, but it has been a few years since I ate there (http://www.zoggsbar.com/#!menu/c8s0).

I hope this helps some!

dctravel

London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nachos for a Brit??!!

That's great....cheers.

I had some last year and although better than the rubbish we have to put up with over here, I know there must are better ones!

Being going to the states for years and I HAVE to have your nachos...we would say splendid, you guys say awesome!

Edited: 21 July 2014, 21:28
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
1,102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nachos for a Brit??!!

The Greene Turtle has Nachos. I haven't had them personally, just know that they serve them. They have chili nachos & buffalo chicken nachos.

Hope this helps some.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nachos for a Brit??!!

FROGG Pond and Papa Grandes. Try them both and let me know your favorite.

London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nachos for a Brit??!!

Brilliant....thank you for your time!

Just over a week to go so getting reedy for a nachos fest!!

Cheers

6. Re: Nachos for a Brit??!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:15