We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions, Ideas and or modifications Boca Raton???

Which Boca Raton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions, Ideas and or modifications Boca Raton???

In September, I want to spend a few weeks in Florida. Here is a tentative plan:

Fly into FTL or MIA, rent a car and drive to One of the Keys possibly Marathon, spend the day/night and then drive to Key West spend the day/night and then drive to Key largo spend the day/night. Drive to Boca Raton and Spend day/night and then drive to Palm Beach and spend 3 nights at the breakers and then drive to Treasure Island or St Peter or Clear Water and spend a week on the beach.

The Tampa Area gets a week, cause I have been to the Miami area many times (Love it) and been to Key West many times on Cruise Boats, never spent the night and have only been to Key Largo No other Keys. I have ALWAYS wanted to spend time at the Breakers so that is not changeable. The First week will be my husband and I and the second week we will be joined by my late 70s Mom and Dad who will be driving down from NC.

Suggestions, Ideas and or modifications???

1. Re: Suggestions, Ideas and or modifications Boca Raton???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 05:24