We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day to play!

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
One day to play!

I will be spending a long weekend at the Hyatt Coconut Point with my husband while he attends a conference this October. We have one free day together. Do you have any suggestions of something fun to do? I'll be shopping /by the pool the rest of the time while he is in meetings, so we probably would want to get away from the hotel on this day.

Pottery As Art
Gift & Speciality Shops
Victoria's
Gift & Speciality Shops
The Mother Load
Gift & Speciality Shops
Ft. Myers Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
271 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day to play!

Not sure what you like to do but just for some ideas to give you around the area... and assuming you have a car...maybe drive up to Sanibel for a day, or visit Fort Myers Beach, Airboat ride in the Everglades, Take a day cruise to the outer Islands: 2 companies that I know of for that are Captiva Cruises and Adventures in Paradise. Go Fishing with a guide- I can recomend a few, Go kayaking around Estero bay, Go on a short wildlife/dolphin cruise. Or rent a boat on your own.

swa
Ridgefield...
Level Contributor
22 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day to play!

A beautiful way to see the area is an open air bi--plane ride. My husband & I did this for this past Valentine's day. The plane leave out of an airport off of RT 41 in Fort Meyers about 20 mins from the hyatt. Naples has a fun Catamaran boat ride -I think it is called sweet liberty. Nothing fancy just a pretty ride around Naple bay and the gulf. They you could have dinner in Naples or go to the Naples Phil or the art museum.

So many fun things to do...kayaking in Estero bay ( that is what the Hyatt is on) is beautiful!

3. Re: One day to play!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Bonita Springs
Recent Conversations