DH is heading to Bonita Springs the first week of December for work so I'm going to tag along with our 8 month old son.
His work will put us up in a Hotel of our choice as long as it's "reasonably" priced. Can someone please suggest somewhere that would be nice for us to stay that's sort of middle ground in regards to pricing.
An ideal hotel would have the following:
- outdoor pool with nice area for lounging
- safe, nice area for walking with a baby in a stroller
- if possible a mini suite with a separate room to put baby in
- breakfast included in price if possible
- easy to access restaurants and entertainment
Also, can you suggest some nice restaurants to try. Somewhere that is nice but not too expensive and somewhere where a baby wouldn't be too out of place, but a steop up from your average Perkin's.
Lastly, are there any cool places to visit or things to do while in the area? We will have a car. Whatever we do needs to be baby-friendly. Maybe a cool exhibit or boat ride, or museum, or something.