We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bonita springs in December/January

Reno
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
bonita springs in December/January

Looking for idea of the average/ norm for weather and crowds for the months of December and January. Any advice or suggestions from locals would be greatly appreciated since this will be our first trip to Bonita Springs

CT, USA
Level Contributor
23 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bonita springs in December/January

weather should be mid 70's. The crowds usually get bad in January through mid April. I would suggest you make dinner reservations to be on the age side.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
257 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bonita springs in December/January

Hopefully you will have nice weather in the 70s I have been in Bonita Springs in January when it was low in the upper 40's and highs in upper 50's. I think December and January are the coolest of the 12 months. Check here for weather.... accuweather.com/en/…332349

One thing about Florida is if it is cool, it usually warms up to comfortable temps in the afternoon and the cooler weather won't last forever.

Linda

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
3. Re: bonita springs in December/January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Bonita Springs
Recent Conversations