We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

Which Bonita Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Linden, Michigan
Level Contributor
474 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

Help please!! I am trying to decide on a wedding location for Christmas. The Hyatt looks great. However it is not on a beach. I know there are a lot of nice pools but I want to be married on a beach.

Do you think this will be a problem? Any other hotel recommendations?

Thanks

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

I don't think Bonita Springs has any beachfront hotels. Are you willing to go to Naples, Ft. Myers Beach or Sanibel/Captiva or any other beach town?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

Hyatt Coconut Pointe Resort &/or Hyatt Coconut Plantation Resort (timeshare) doesn't per-say have a beach ~~ Hyatt Coconut properties does have a private beach on the Gulf from either Resort ~~ The only thing is ~~ everyone else has access to it by takin the Trolly or walkin from the Resort ~~ You need to contact Hyatt Coconut communinties to see if they can reserve their private beach for this special occasion ~~ (:>)

Linden, Michigan
Level Contributor
474 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

In response to loveflorida, yes, I am willing to consider (and I actually have) a wedding in Sanibel or Captiva. The places I've considered are Tween Waters in Captiva, South Seas, Sundial, Sanibel Inn, and Casa Ybel (which appears to be extremely expensive).

Any suggesions to those or others?

Thanks!

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
254 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

Lover's Key was listed in the top ten beaches in Florida on the Travel Channel. Any beach in southwest Florida would be beautiful at sunset.

Linda

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

Any of the resorts you mentioned should be very nice.

A beach wedding in So. Florida during Christmastime is going to be pretty pricey. I'd expand my search north into the barrier islands of Sarasota, St. Pete Beach and Clearwater.

6. Re: wedding at Hyatt Coconut Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Bonita Springs