We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach supplies around Boynton

Which Boynton Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Beach supplies around Boynton

I have been trying to find a store in Boynton area that sells beach type supplies. In particular I am looking for a beach cart. You see them all the time it has big wheels for the sand and you can load stuff into it and stack your chairs on it. I see them to be ordered online but I was hoping to just walk in to a store and pick one up. I have never seen a beach store in the area. I realize this is not a tourist town but there are beaches and you need beach stuff once in a while. Maybe when I retire for good here I should open that kind of store! Maybe they have stuff like that at walmart or costco locally?

Florida
Destination Expert
for Palm Harbor
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach supplies around Boynton

Those types of carts they wouldn't sell in a normal store. It's something you'd need to order. Also Boynton Beach doesn't have it's own beach area. Their residents use the beach of another town (even though it's called Boynton Beach there really isn't any beach in its city limits). In addition, south Florida cities have very strict laws about solicitation on the beach. You'd want to contact the cities in the area that have beach access to find out their laws.

2. Re: Beach supplies around Boynton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2016, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Boynton Beach