We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Front hotel

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusettes
1 post
Save Topic
Beach Front hotel

My boyfriend and I are travelling to florida in middle/late march. We are looking for a beach front hotel/resort thats a good one for not alot of money. Any suggestions??

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
380 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Front hotel

Hi Jeep-

Don't know where you are planning to end up, but because you're on the Bradenton Beach site, try the Tradewinds on Anna Maria Island. Individual cottages across the street from the beach. The bay is on the other side of the property,has a pool & pier out into the bay. Nice property,I've stayed there. You can also look @ www.flausa.com. The official site of the state for travel.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Front hotel

You want a "beach front" hotel in MARCH in FLorida for "not a lot of money" ??...LOL Some suggestons are then not to go to upscale areas like Boca, Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota-Bradenton, Naples, or even Ft Myers or Tampa-St Petersburg Clearwater area !

The beach front stuff during March of any year is high priced and should be, the demand is very great from Europeans and Canadians and they flock to areas generally away from Miami, so places on the "other coast" or Gulf are expensive. Try maybe the Panhandle of FL you may have better luck, around Destin, it's a bit cooler there during March than say Naples (obviously) but you may find a cheaper condo rental from some family who lives full time in cities like Montgomery, AL, or Memphis TN who generally are too dumb to go to FLorida during the spring, they actually drive to Florida in the summer !, when there own home towns are already hot too (yep, I can't make this stuff up). Most smart visitors like yourself come to FL during the winter (up north) or the early Spring when it's absolutely gorgeous ! My suggeston is to pony up the cash if you really want to stay on the beach in a reasonably nice property during MARCH 2006, but do it now, it's not getting any cheaper by the day !. Good Luck

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
115 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Front hotel

Check Sea Oats Motel in Destin. The price in March is around $111 per day for a room and $121 for an efficiency. However, if you go before February 28th, the prices are $67/$77. We are going this Sunday and it will be our second time there.

BTW, can anyone suggest good Italian restaurant (none franchised) in the surroinding area? Thank you.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Front hotel

Check out this link

http://www.seasideresort.com

located on the beach in Bradenton Beach.

I have stayed there several times...very clean...well run...

As far as $$$....inexpensive is hard to find on the beach that time of the year.

indianapolis
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Front hotel

Wow the seaside inn looks really nice

Southwest Florida
Level Contributor
206 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Front hotel

Everyone's idea of not a lot of money is different.

Figure on anna maria beachfront will be $150-350 a night in March. You are hitting it at prime time.

Depending on how long you intend to stay, condos or guest houses just off the beach will be $800-1200 a week, on the beach 1500-2500 a week or more.

I suggest you fill out the form on the chamber website under lodging and be specific on the days and amount you are willing to spend and see what happens. Sometimes innkeepers have a few days or an odd week (wed to sun for example) that is open that they will let go for a deal - unlikely though I have to warn you.

If you can move your vacation to May or late january -- you'll be much more successful in finding value.

see you at the beach

7. Re: Beach Front hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2006, 12:38
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton Beach