We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which area in late March for mom + teenagers?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
70 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
which area in late March for mom + teenagers?

We are looking for a lovely beach w/o spring break madness. I started looking at Naples/Ft. Myers Beach but this area sounded much better. Any advice would be welcome! Is it too cold for the beach at this time? Also, any recs. for places to stay -- prefer a kitchenette, and two bedrooms. Thanks to all in advance.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which area in late March for mom + teenagers?

you will love AMI

do a bit of reading here on the forums. you will find everything you are looking for! everyone here is super helpful.

good luck and most of all, enjoy your stay in paradise

we have til april4th....cant wait!

Sarasota, Florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Longboat Key
Level Contributor
4,186 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which area in late March for mom + teenagers?

You'll find other families like yours on AMI but no Spring Break scene; you'll love it. I'm sure a local AMI expert will chime in soon with some recommendations. My own suggestion would be to grab the first one they suggest as quickly as you can. Places are already crowded and there's likely to be very little space available.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which area in late March for mom + teenagers?

I agree, you cant be too picky during spring break, you will be fortunate to find a place at this late date so when you do, book it.

Take a look at Mike Norman Realty for houses or La Costa for condo's or Tortuga Resort.

We are all looking forward to some warm weather and it should be nice by then, warm and sunny.

4. Re: which area in late March for mom + teenagers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton Beach