We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation help please!

Cardiff
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation help please!

Hello

I am looking for a cottage to stay in on Anna Maria island. I am looking for 2 bedrooms and not too expensive. There are so many places to stay that my head is spinning!! Can anyone help please?

Many Thanks

Alison

Sarasota, Florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Longboat Key
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation help please!

Alison, a couple of questions for you to help folks give you a helpful reply. What's important to you for a place: quiet area or lots of shops and restaurants very close by? On the beach or OK if it's walking distance? How about a pool? What kind of budget are you thinking? What time of year and for how long would you be visiting? Is a cottage necessary or would you be OK with a condo? Anna Maria has a wonderful variety of places that will appeal to many people, so with just a little more detail I bet some of the AMI experts will come up with exactly the right spot for you!

Indy
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation help please!

I can recommend pineapple cottage annamariaparadise.com/PineappleCottage.html

it's 2 bedroom with a pool. small but charming and in a great location tucked away on pine ave. trolley is across street. walk out door a few minutes 1 way the beautiful beach at sand bar; the other way the bay and city pier.

We paid $1k for the week total. Sue the realtor was GREAT. She also had bikes, a wagon, beach towels, sun hats...she thought of everything. I called because I couldn't find a blender and she ran one over later that day. Great service.

Her direct email is amiparadise @ aol.com

Trish

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation help please!

Have a look at link for an option

palmislevillage.com/palm-isle-village-units.…

Norridge, Illinois
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation help please!

One of the best places....

http://www.tradewinds-resort.com

close to the beach.... clean and quiet!

Pradise waits!

5. Re: Accomodation help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 April 2010, 19:05
Cardiff
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation help please!

Hello, thanks for your message.

We are looking for somewhere quiet but not too far to restaurants. We have a 10 year old daughter so pool is a must and would prefer a cottage as opposed to a condo.

Looking to pay about 800-1000 dollors for 1 week and will be traveling late March 2011.

Thaks in antisipation!

Alison

7. Re: Accomodation help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton Beach