We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anywhere?

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset, England
Level Contributor
803 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Is there anywhere?

The team my DH supports is in the semi final of the FA Cup. If they are lucky enough to make the final is there anywhere that would be showing the FA Cup final - I reckon it would be showing at about 1000 am local time (1500 in the UK).

Thank you.

Virginia
Level Contributor
256 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there anywhere?

I believe that Feeling Swell sometimes broadcasts football (soccer) games and they may have it on.

It's worth a try.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there anywhere?

Check with Slims Place and The Sports Bar on Bridge Street, Bridge Tender may also have it.

Somerset, England
Level Contributor
803 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there anywhere?

Many thanks - he will be so pleased (if they qualify)

Renfrewshire
Level Contributor
208 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there anywhere?

Soccer is shown on Fox sports and various other channels. All of the big games are on. You are also likely to see it on your rental property TV. Bortels, Bridgetender, Gulf Drive Café, Decoy Ducks, Sports bar...we have watched UK soccer and Champions league in all of these.

Somerset, England
Level Contributor
803 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there anywhere?

Many thanks Mary he would be most disappointed if they made the final and he missed it. its now only 4 weeks till we go and I am super excited.

6. Re: Is there anywhere?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton Beach