We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is there to do in Brooksville, FL

1 post
Save Topic
What is there to do in Brooksville, FL

My family is planning a trip to Brooksville, Fl this August. I am wondering what is there to do down there or around there for teens and adults to enjoy? I have been several times before to visit family and didn't have anything to do. So I want to plan things to do before we come this time.

Spring Hill, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is there to do in Brooksville, FL

Hmmm... I've lived right outside Brooksville my entire life and have come to the same conclusion that there really isn't a whole lot to do, honestly.

Your kids might be interested in Buccanneer Bay, a small waterpark in Weeki Wachee, which is located on US Hwy 19 (Commercial Way), just west of Brooksville.

Pine Island beach is really close to Buccannear Bay as well, follow Hwy 50 west across US 19 and follow signs for Pine Island.

The closest mall is about 40 minutes south in the next county. There is a movie theater called Beacon Theater in Brooksville on Hwy 50. There are a lot of new stores however in Brooksville, also on 50, so shopping is definitely one of the biggest things to do!

I'm sorry I can't offer any more exciting info, but really that's one of the biggest complaints around here... not much to do! Good luck! And I hope you have a nice vacation!

2. Re: What is there to do in Brooksville, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Brooksville
Recent Conversations