We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the best way to get fom cape canaveral to naples???

Which Cape Canaveral hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
the best way to get fom cape canaveral to naples???

Hi

can anyone tell me what is the best way to get from cape canaveral to naples. Is there a bus srevice or train that is reliable? how many hours between the two places?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the best way to get fom cape canaveral to naples???

The best way is to rent a car. It takes around 4 1/2 hours to drive.

There are no train (Amtrak) or bus (Greyhound) stations near Cape Canaveral.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the best way to get fom cape canaveral to naples???

Take 528 west to 417 south to I-4 west to I-75 south to Naples.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,228 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the best way to get fom cape canaveral to naples???

Tey www.mapquest.com to see routes, distance and drive time. If you don't rent a car, Greyhound Bus service is probably the only other way and it will take about 9 hours as they don't go straight thru, you would probably have to change buses somewhere in route. There is a Greyhound station in Melbourne, Fl. about 45 min south of Cape Canaveral. You would have to check with them to see when they would be coming thru Cocoa which is where they would pick you up. It's an inexpensive way to travel but not enjoyable.

4. Re: the best way to get fom cape canaveral to naples???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 18:16