We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape and Cocoa Beach area info

Chicago
Level Contributor
395 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Cape and Cocoa Beach area info

I was actually looking for information on cruise ships in port when I came across this posting on another site for the Cape and Cocoa Beach area. If you are looking for information about the area - this one has many links which may answer some of your questions if you are coming to the area. the amazing part is that I did find an new up to date link to a cruise site. I have saved this link for myself. I always love good research and this looks like it qualifies. Hope this works!

Happy travels

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape and Cocoa Beach area info

Thanks BC, looks like a good site. Have you tried www.cruisecritic.com for your cruise info? It's TA's sister site.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape and Cocoa Beach area info

Cruise Critic is the place to be. Look for the "I Work in Port Canaveral" thread under the Florida Departures section.

3. Re: Cape and Cocoa Beach area info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 10:18