We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park N sail

Which Cape Canaveral hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Upstate NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
park N sail

I just found a parking option if going on a cruise. Park N Sail Something new?? It is cheaper to park & be shuttled to cruise port then to park at cruise port parking. any one used this before?? It is north of the cruise port just of 528.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: park N sail

Sorry not much info for you on this place. It is pretty new and so far I have not heard anything bad.

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: park N sail

Just bumping this to see if anyone has heard anything on this?

Thanks,

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: park N sail

We are just back from a cruise and used park N sail. I was very pleased. It is a small fenced and locked lot. The van took us to the port, less than 15 minutes away, and was waiting for us when the boat returned. I emailed them two days before we left and as a result got the discounted rate of $6.99/day. (I did have to inform the driver that I had emailed, and he checked his list, then gave me the discounted rate.)

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: park N sail

Thanks so much for the info. Did this area seem to be more secure than the regular parking area at the dock? We will have a rental car and really don't want anything to happen to it. Again, thanks for posting as we could not find much more info about this company!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: park N sail

We have used cruise parking of port canaveral. They have 24 hr surveillance, and also offer monitoring from the internet or your smart phone for your vehicle for the same price of $6.99/day. They have a very comfortable waiting area and a game room for kids as well as a free continental breakfast. I would definitely reccomend checking them out. The website is www.cruiseparkingofportcanaveral.com

6. Re: park N sail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 21:16