We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kennedy Space Center Multi Day Visit

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
Kennedy Space Center Multi Day Visit

We are big time space buffs and think we may need two days to visit Kennedy Space Center. Have seen passing references to buying the Annual Pass or that you can get your entrace ticket validated for next day visit. Can someone tell me if it is possible to get your ticket validated/stamped to allow you free entry the next day? Or is the Annual Pass the way to go for multi day visit?

Thanks.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,548 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kennedy Space Center Multi Day Visit

Two whole days would allow for seeing everything and lingering at exhibits. Most visitors can do with a single day, especially if arriving at opening (9 a.m.) and staying until closing (5, 6, or occasionally 7 p.m., depending on season). However, I can understand that some guests would want to stay longer, especially if they are interested in optional "close-up" bus tours.

The only multi-day arrangement is actually part of the regular admission. It is possible to go to the Astronaut Hall of Fame portion of the KSC Visitors' Complex on another day after the first day. However, re-admission is limited to just that one site, which is located away from the main complex -- on the mainland about five miles west of the Visitors' Complex.

If you truly want to return to any of the Visitors' Complex attractions or take some optional bus tours, the $75 annual pass, or "Commander's Club", tickets are a better option, as you can get unlimited admission for a year for less than two days' regular admission. You might even want to consider the $89 version for at least one in your party, so you can get free parking and discounts on dining and most items purchased at the gift shop. If you are space buffs, I guarantee that you will find a number of interesting books and souvenirs that are beyond the usual cheaper tourist items. Finally, you do get the plastic card pass with your photo on it.

The annual pass is probably the way to go (my spouse and I each have one that we use when we take visitors to KSC), but if you are not sure, ask if you can buy the regular ticket and then have the option to upgrade to an annual pass before you leave for the day; that program may still be offered.

Enjoy your visit!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kennedy Space Center Multi Day Visit

Thanks for the great advice! Really looking forward to our trip.

3. Re: Kennedy Space Center Multi Day Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 06:20