We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SW Cape Coral

Which Cape Coral hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SW Cape Coral

Hi all

We are travelling to Cape Coral first two weeks in October and wondered if anyone can give us advice on which is the best boat rental company to use - we are novices. Also what is the weather like at this time of year

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SW Cape Coral

How close are the beaches, Gulf from Cape Coral area? Is it a good place to rent a house? What cities or areas should I look for?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,811 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: SW Cape Coral

In my personal opinion it is not a place to rent if you are a beach person. Due to geography, the closest real beaches are 30+ mins away. Other nearby areas are better suited to beach lovers such as but not limited to Ft Myers beach, sanibel, capitva (the nearest beaches to CC) and Bonita springs, Englewood/manasota key, Venice and Gasparilla lsland.

Cape C is a great area for boating though, as the canals lead to the sea and many houses have ther own docks and some even have their own boats. And the nearby islands with great beaches like Captiva/north captiva etc are a fun trip away.

In any case, I might suggest you open a new thread with your question on it.

Florida
Level Contributor
639 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: SW Cape Coral

There are many places to rent boats in the Cape Coral/Ft Myers area so you can do a web search and compare prices. Here is one on Pine Island.

http://www.bobsislandadventures.com/

China Grove, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: SW Cape Coral

I'm a newbie here.

i come here to say hi to everyone of you

hope everyone of you could enjoy your life.

China Grove, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: SW Cape Coral

I really want to travel all over the aboard.

and i do love coarl and i want to have a look .

[url=http://www.cidly.com]LED-Aquarium-Light[/url]

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: SW Cape Coral

We are just back from Cape Coral and we had a fantastic time with the boat. It was a bit worrying at first as I couldn't work the gps/plotter and the place is so huge that I was worried I would not find my way back to the spreader. However after a day or two we were fishing around Sanibel and upto 5 miles off shore. Definately going back and would never be without the use of the boat.

John

17. Re: SW Cape Coral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral
Recent Conversations