We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

Which Cape Coral hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ocean City, Md.
Level Contributor
27 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

. Looking for a place to take my sister-in-law in March. We are mostly in our 50's plus and a few are smokers. The bride likes to dance but not required for this party. The women love to laugh, enjoy good food and have a good time. Not looking for a pricey place since most of the guest have spent mucho $'s to get to the upcoming wedding. Please help!

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
606 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

There's a comedy club in Ft. Myers - pay for the show (around ten bucks) and you get in the adjoining dance club free. If you do a little research, you can probably get free passes to the comedy show as well. They are always doing promos and giving away free parties. http://laughincomedycafe.com/index.php

The dance club is a mixed crowd - those in their 50's won't feel out of place - and allows smoking. Eat elsewhere though - mostly bar food.

Edited: 19 December 2012, 00:43
Ocean City, Md.
Level Contributor
27 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

Wow, this is right up our ally! Thank you so much. We were thinking of doing dinner at Chuck's last stop in Ft. Myers. Are they close? Again thank you for your response. Now I've done this twice and I'm having trouble getting it posted. All of sudden TA doesn't like my password.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
606 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

That restaurant is on Ft. Myers Beach - Google says it is 20 min away from the club. It would be a bit out of the way from Cape Coral but not a huge deal if that is where you really want to go.

Ocean City, Md.
Level Contributor
27 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

Thanks. The comedy club doesn't have any activity for March on their calendar. I sent them an email. Do they only do their comedy acts on weekends?

5. Re: Bachlorette Party Site/Resturant/Bar suggestions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral
Recent Conversations