We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Which Cape Coral hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Hello

Has anyone had an experiences of renting a vacation home from Sea Breeze International with website called seabim.com. We are looking to rent a house for 7 nights later this month. They dont accept credit cards so I have to wire the money to them before they release the keys etc.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

54 replies to this topic
Racine, Wisconsin
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Hi,

I am looking at Seabim as well...did you use them? If so, why or why not?

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Hi,

I have booked twice with them, always perfect!

Frank

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Hi,

I have booked twice with them, always perfect!

Frank

Weinstadt, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

We have been with Sabim already five times. Great Company, always reliable and fair. If you want to spend a great Florida Vacation, Look no further. Kai (from Germany)

Fort Wayne, Indiana
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

How did you pay? Personal check or?

Aldeburgh, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Hi everyone, as you may have seen we were concerned about using SeaBreeze (SeaBim). Well we have just enjoyed six weeks at one of their properties and have booked a longer stay with them in 2015. Our contact was Lars and he explained the company ethos is to become the most trusted quality rental and real estate company in Cape Coral. Based on our experience they are well on their way. We had one issue with a blocked sink and as agreed the plumber was there at 9am the following morning. Otherwise the house was exactly as described on their website. I did speak to another 'snow bird' who was renting through another company. Her experience was the direct opposite of our own. It is very disquieting to send a significant sum of money to a company of whom you have no previous experience, but SeaBreeze have fully delivered as far as we are concerned.

Edited: 12 March 2014, 01:35
SHEFFIELD UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

Flipkey.com is part of Tripadvisor, if you log on there you will find a sort box, click on that, choose your option, Reviews will give you Star ratings from past guests and their experiences of the rental, owner's and agents.

United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

I've just read your orginal post on your concerns on your vacation to Cape Coral booking through Sea Breeze International - Seabim. A group of friends plan to go in 2015 and are considering booking a villa which appeals to us with this company. How did you find working with them and the fact that they only accept wire transfers? Any information would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

Edited: 20 August 2014, 22:23
England
Level Contributor
12 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

I am presently staying at one of their properties. I have been coming to cape coral for about 10 years now and have used several rental companies. I am really impressed with the service received so far and have no hesitation to say they are a great company to rent from. Property was as stated and had juice and water in the fridge on arrival I will be using again next year.

San Antonio, Texas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Sea Breeze international - Seabim

I cannot get SEABIM to answer any of my requests via VRBO and HOMEAWAY. Also, I have called their office (phone number on website) and no one answers. The answering machine voice speaks in German. Have tried a cell phone number that is also listed and get no answer. HOW DO YOU CONTACT these people???????

Reply to: Sea Breeze international - Seabim
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral
Recent Conversations