We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental cottages

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
rental cottages

We have family coming to visit and they would like to stay in Cedar Key for Thanksgiving. We would really like to rent a house or cottage. I have looked on vrbo but there is not much to choose from. Does anyone know of any rental houses or any other websites i can search???

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,860 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rental cottages

I'd just google "rental Cedar Key" -- there's bound to be a real-estate agent in the area who handles short-term rentals.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rental cottages

Gatorgurl, your best bet is to go to the Cedar Key Chamber of Commerce at www.cedarkey.org and click on the directory and then look at the lodging options. There are several privately owned cottages that rent and then there are some cute little cottages all around the town. I would recommend looking at Faraway Inn and Mermaids Landing Cottages. Another option are condo's in Fenimore Mill, or Sea Horse Landing. There are a lot of options and rental in fairly inexpensive. Our favorite is the Harbour Master Suites that are right on Dock Street. By the way, I have stayed in Cedar Key during Thanksgiving and it is wonderful, quite and peaceful.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rental cottages

My aunt booked several rooms at Old Fenimore Mill so I guess we'll be there for Thanksgiving. I've never stayed there before so i hope it's nice.

4. Re: rental cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Cedar Key
Recent Conversations