We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
309 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

We want to visit week after Christmas, travelling with our cat.

Does any one know of any water front (preferred) places to rent?

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,817 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

I'm glad to see that we are not the only ones who like traveling with our cat. Take a look at Faraway Inn, the couple that own it do a lot of charity work for feral cats and it is very pet friendly. Also, Low Key Hideaway is pet friendly and is a great place to be, just a little outside of town but walkable and they have an awesome tiki bar.

Panama City, Florida
Level Contributor
30 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

I have stayed at Park Place 3 times. They have (some) pet friendly accomodations and we bring a small dog with us. The rates are very low, especially for a condo with full kitchen.

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

I second the recommendation of Park Place......they have many friendly cats on site and I'm sure they would welcome any well behaved visiting pets.....

The rooms are very large and comfortable, all with kitchens, full baths and balconies......rates are very reasonable, especially if you are AAA......very quiet location, within walking distance of just about everything.....

United States
Level Contributor
6,537 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

Our dog hates cats so don't know how that one place would work, but thanks for the pet friendly info. Exactly what I was looking for!

5. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels/Condos in Cedar Key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2017, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Cedar Key
Recent Conversations