We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with really great pool?

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
177 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with really great pool?

Been browsing pics of Clearwater and surrounding area; looks amazing and a place we would love to visit someday. Can anyone recommend a clean hotel with a nice pool. We would be spending most of the vacation poolside, therefore would love a resort that has a nice looking pool area that will suit our plans. Thank you in advance :)

Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with really great pool?

Hey neighbor!! We are in southern maine! I can only recommend the hotel we have stayed at and that is the Sea Captain resort by the bay, I have pics posted. Its on the marina side, great view, great clean pool, nice tables out there, 2 story building, some rooms with 1 bedroom, small kitchen, nice living room, we have gone twice and will be back this October. They have a nice hot tub, by the pool, a dock to fish off of, right across the street from the beach, but the way the hotel is situated, you dont see traffic, only great marina views of all the boats coming and going. We love it there, it is rated the # 1 for a reason. At night the view is beautiful with the boats lit up, The hotel is in walking distance of many restaurants, shops, its great!! And its across from the pier with activies to do in the evenings. Hope this helps a little.

Florida
Level Contributor
406 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with really great pool?

The Mariott at Sand Key has a very neat pool area. It is not directly on the Gulf but is on the bay side and the Gulf is just across the street. In a quite location.

Lake Zurich...
Level Contributor
80 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with really great pool?

I agree with the Marriott Sand Key. It has a fun pool with a waterfall. Nice little bar area for a pina colada. We used to always sneak in to use it in high school!

florida
Level Contributor
44 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with really great pool?

Best pool is the Marriott on Sand Key, near the beach or the Innisbrook pool in Tarpon Springs/Palm Harbor area.

I think once you see our beach, you might rethink spending all of your time at the pool.

5. Re: Hotel with really great pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 03:19